Saturday, July 29, 2006

A strange day....

I spent four hours having drinks with my ex-wife today...and my best friend....and my ex-wife's boyfirend. It was the first time in more than two years that we were all together and not part of a larger crowd. Once again, as previous times with my ex-wife, I enjoyed myself more than I think I should. I don't know why I should enjoy time spent with a women who left me. It is her boyfriend I don't wish to speak to. It's not that I don't enjoy seeing him, nor that I don't enjoy knowing what he's up to and that he's doing well. It's simply that I have nothing to say to him, and nothing I wish to share with him. I have noted this before, but I am still unable to explain it.


And it's two years to the week since she left me. This anniversary went unmentioned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home