Tuesday, April 26, 2005

I must have done something right

My post to Craigslist about being cute. It got a response. From a guy. I may need to rework it or change the wording or something.

The response:

I'm totally cute.

My computer is on the fritz right now, so I can't attach a pic [totally fake move by the way--ed.], but I wanted to tell you... your post totally made me laugh... ok, more like a giggle. Which, in actuality, is totally cuter anyway. And rest assured my friend, not only am I cute, but a closet guffaw-er AND a fellow redhead.

Fred

What I wrote him back:

Now Fred, don't get me wrong here, but aren't you in the wrong forum? I mean, I am looking for a women. Or is "Fred" just an anonymous code name? Maybe I'm actually a girl (call me Gina). Maybe this is all an example of that reverse, reverse, psychology. Maybe I'm going crazy. Crazy is definitely cute.

~A

Or was that too flirty?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home