Thursday, May 05, 2005

Why I stay Humble

Today I am wearing my underwear backwards. How did this happen? I don't know, quite. I didn't discover the fact until around 11 am when I stood in front of a urinal for a couple of minutes fumbling for the fly. I wear boxers by the way, like all reasonable men. I suppose the other guys washing their hands or making use of the facilities thought I was merely pleasuring myself.

It reminds me of the day I left my fly unzipped in the morning and didn't discover the fact until I was on the subway. I was standing on the train and the guy sitting directly in front of me kept making eye contact. I was kind of flattered. But then I noticed that he kept making eye contact then flicking his eyes towards my crotch. And of course, once I discovered the reason, what could I do?

So I am a humble person. And if ever my ego starts to get out of hand, you'll know it will be short lived.

Feel free to razz me appropriately.

~A

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home