Monday, May 02, 2005

CL today

This post has gotten some interesting responses. I'm not sure that its due to the post, or just good timing.

Normal, Serious, Dull as Dirt--33

Things I'm not.

Things I am: playful, creative, funny, an alien in human form bent on taking over the planet (I'm still discovering this side of myself).

What I like: women who wear sneakers, short hair, whippersnappers, smarty pants, long books, plane crashes.

What I won't make you do (but may willingly accompany you in doing): dance at clubs, watch football, drink jello shots, worship satan

What I might make you do: sleep in, watch movies, take walks, be yourself, worship satan (I haven't made up my mind on this one)

about me: 33-ish, tallish, thinnish, smartish, knish

pictures please

~A

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home