Thursday, April 28, 2005

CL post of the day

I really like this one. Do you think it will get me chicks?

I'll give you the world

Matter fact I just did. There, its yours. Your apartment? Stop paying rent. Its your apartment now. I'll have a few words with the landlord. He'll understand. Actually, since its your world now, he should be paying you rent. Be patient, that'll take awhile. You want a car? What, a Mini? a Hummer? Go find one. Its yours. Sure, the "owner" might disagree. But that's because word hasn't gone around yet. The world was mine. I gave it to you. Everyone else is just catching up to that fact. The subway? Sorry, you'll still have to pay. Its yours, of course, but the paperwork is a nightmare. Same thing with the bridges and tunnels. What can you do? Its the government. You own them now, maybe you can do something about it.

So remember. Don't be sad. The sidewalk? Yours. The trees? Yours. Blue sky? Yours. The sun? That might belong to God, I have to check the fine print. Rain, wind, and bluebirds? All yours.

Why?

Because you deserve all of it.

Email me if you need clarification.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home