Friday, April 29, 2005

Can you tell I have time on my hands?

I posted this to CL tonight:

A-I'm sorry I left you

It was the stupidest decision I ever made. I've regretted it every day of the last eight months. I don't know what made.....wait a minute. That's not how it happened. Now that I think of it, you left me. Yeah. That's right. You walked out. What did I do to deserve that? What the fuck could ever have deserved that. You Bitch! I will hate you forever!!

Sometimes I get confused, but its just a break from being mad.


And it got a response. I love this!:


Re: A-I'm sorry I left you - w4m - 25

K - is that you? If it is, I am sorry. I have tried to tell you that a million times. I wasn't ready, didn't realize, had no clue.
I am a bitch I guess. Sorry.


~A
I will forever love playing games with the public mind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home