Monday, July 18, 2005

weekend

This weekend I spent exactly as I had planned: I read Harry Potter, watched golf on tv, and did not much of anything else.

Sunday night I slept fitfully. This was due in part to an irregular intake of caffeine during the day, partly due to two wonderful naps I took during the day. I had two dreams, both extensive. One was located at a bar, involved lots of attractive women. But it also featured a wedding that was more like a gospel revival. One of the gospel choir was a five hundred pound hairy crossdresser clad in choir robes. Very odd.

The other dream was a zombie dream. Lots of tanks and military weapons, lots of attacking zombies. I wished I remembered more of it, it would be fun to relate in detail.

That was my weekend, now I am just sweating.

Ta

~A

PS. Harry Potter was pretty good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home