Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Ahhh, the blessed naivete of youth

Rape Case Puts Spotlight On Modeling Industry
This is a sick story, really. I hope the guy gets raped in prison. But the story is fairly incredible. "So, where did you go to get your abortion?" "I didn't have to go anywhere, my agent did it for me. He keeps the tools in his pants." (Cue spit take).

And the line about the agent "convincing another that sex with him would give her a model's distinctive walk". I am actually impressed that line worked. Maybe it's because the teens were from Norwalk.


Other top stories today:

Gas Blast At Ocean County Retirement Home
1010 WINS) WHITING, N.J. A gas explosion seriously injured one person at an Ocean County retirement community late last night.

Someone wasn't taking his Beano.

And in related news:
Big Stink In Catskills, Kosher Egg Factory Smells


~A

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home