Sunday, May 08, 2005

My latest CL ad

This has actually gotten a respectable response. The general reaction is that its really funny, as in "[I] nearly fell off my chair" and "Gosh, I giggled like a litlle girl" and "swell post!". Yet I don't think its as witty as previous posts. What can you do?


A4Z


I'm an alien seeking a zombie.

Or maybe I'm an amoeba seeking a zygote (does that make any sense? I forget biology)

Wouldn't it be nice if we could meet that one person who covered all the bases, all the letters of the alphabet? Someone who could be our alpha and omega? This is unrealistic of course. That's why we have friends and acquaintances, people who supply outlets for those interests our significant others can't provide.

So if we can't be everything to each other, lets just begin with some thing. Why not start with just one letter of the alphabet. You can pick. You could be...

F: funny, frolicsome, freaky (fabulousness optional)
B: Brainy, batty, beautiful, Bohemian
K: Kittenish, a knitter, collect knick knacks, like knockwurst
W: Wispy, waifish, a WASP, like waffles, worry
G: Giggly, grotesque, googly-eyed, gorgeous
M: Maundering, mordant, murderous, Machiavellian, mopey

...and lots of other letters to choose from. Your choice. If you're daring, you can use more than one letter, but maybe its safer not to go crazy.

Assonance and consonance earn bonus points. You might also instruct me as to why an abecedarian view of dating might be limiting. Sure, there are hundreds of thousands of words in the language, but can they really capture that thing between two people? Convince me its not possible.

As for me? Well, I'm lank, limber, loony, a librarian, lofty, lazy, louche, as well as tall, thin, thirty-three, thick skinned, thirsty, thrifty, and all thumbs.

Pics preferred,
Pepper in you paprikash


Tell me what you think.

~A

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home