Monday, July 03, 2006

My thing for motorcycles

Friends will know that I have a keen interest in motorcycles, despite never seriously considering owning one. Here is my new favorite, a boutique handcrafted machine:




It's from the Confederate Motorcycle Company, the F131 Hellcat. Their new design, the Wraith, is more adventuresome, but I have a real problem with the front forks:


I often think that many motorcycle designs would be vastly improved by remodieling the seats like the above, that is, by chopping them off directly behind the seat ratehr than having them stretch out for a pillion or whatever. think the more the rear wheel is exposed the nicer the bike looks. But the front fork on that think really gets in the way.

If anyone finds other examples of motorcycle design, don't hesitate to send thm along.

~A

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home