Tuesday, September 06, 2005

More about New Orleans

One might fairly ask why I haven't posted much about the hurricane. The answer is mainly that everyone else is doing such a good job of it. And while I feel the political development, economic disruption, physical devastation, and the general turmoil to be fascinating and even thrilling, in the light of the loss of life and human suffering it's rather impolite to say so. But I will say one thing...

I predicted it: But storms don't have brains

But who could have known the prediction would come true so quickly. I need to hone my oracular ability. But really, who can't say that.

~A

1 Comments:

At 11:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't tell if that other comment is spam. Either way, it's pretty funny considering your smoking habit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home