Sunday, June 19, 2005

I won! I won!

Okay, I apologize for not posting in awhile. Though I have been out of town the last five days there really is no excuse. Not posting on a blog is like leaving a 2-year old in a sealed car on a hot day. It ends up not smelling too good. Along those lines, you probably already read the above post.

Last Monday I participated in a spelling bee. This is the second time I entered in this one at Pete's Candy store. Such things are becoming popular in the hipper parts of Brooklyn. And I won! I forgot what my last words were, one was along the lines of cochleariform. Nothing I knew, but some good guessing came in handy.

The prize was a $25 dollar bar tab that I used to buy myself my first mojitos.....those things are really good.

Anyway, I just thought I would announce my victory to the world.

~A

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home